Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Thanks to You! :)


Looking back at the years that passed, I can say that my sister had a great part of molding me into who I am today. She taught me how to deal with things, from easiest to hardest. She encouraged me to keep standing when everything seemed to fall down. She would push me to conquer my fears. She helped me realize the value of money, relationships and most especially my service to God.

She often quotes Jeremiah 29:11, when we pray or when I feel hopeless …

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

She always reminds me that God knows what He is doing in my life and instead of questioning Him, I should be thanking Him.

I was her little baby but as clock ticks so fast I became her BIG baby. I started to walk slowly on my own, to discover new things and to learn from my experiences. I realized that as I grow-up, life gets more complicated and tougher. That the love I thought was true wasn’t really that, it was just some kind of test to my commitment to our Father. I also thought that by wearing heels, being skinny and having fair skin is being beautiful but it’s not… it’s by being be-YOU-tiful. I also realized that I don’t have to stress myself out to excel at all things, I just have to enjoy and be the best that I can be.

I really thank God for my sister that though I grew up without our mother’s caress, at least I have her to guide me and to love me. Thank you ate because if not through you I wouldn’t understand what great promise lies behind the simple words of Jeremiah 29:11, that when I am into difficult times I should not question God about His promise about prosperity, safety, hope and future. Because He knows, He knows very well His plans for me and not my plans for myself. I just have to be still and know that He is my great God. I just have to keep holding and believing onto His promises in my life. I just have to keep on working to be who He wants me to be because it’s greater than stressing out myself to be I wanna be.

To all the Ate’s out there, I salute all of you. We all appreciate your hard works and sacrifices for us. We may fight with you or yell at you, but really, YOU ARE ONE OF THE GREATEST GIFTS WE EVER RECEIVED FROM GOD. YOU MAY THINK YOU ARE NOT PERFECT, BUT WHO CARES? NO ONE’S REALLY PERFECT… HOWEVER, FOR US, YOUR YOUNGER SIBLINGS, YOU ARE THE BEST AND YOU ARE OUR ROLE MODEL!

WE LOVE YOU, WE SWEAR WE DO.

SORRY IF WE FAIL YOU AT MANY TIMES BUT THANK YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE STILL THERE NO MATTER WHAT.

WE MAY NOT GIVE BACK EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN US BUT THE LORD WILL SURELY BLESS YOU HUNDRED TIMES.

REALLY, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. LOVE YOU ATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment