Tuesday, April 30, 2013

You Are Amazing


I was about to sleep but my hand just grabbed my iPad, played a random song, Just The Way You Are (covered by Jayesslee) and I felt like "Oh God, I may not be the prettiest here but in Your eyes I know I am special." And to all the girls and boys out there, this one is for you! :*



According to Genesis 1:27, New Living Translation (©2007)
So God created human beings in his own image. In the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

That's why... WE ARE AMAZING JUST THE WAY WE ARE... CREATED AND MOLDED BY GOD.

MOLDED? Because we are not perfect. We have our own short-comings with the Lord. We may have failed Him for so many times but He will always give us chance to bow down, REPENT (as we ask for His forgiveness, we will also ask for His strength that we will not commit the same mistake again and of course we will decide to stay on His track) and BE THE PERSON HE DREAMT US TO BE.

And Yes, we are created in His image but as we live the days of our lives, temptations are all around us. That's why out of love to the Author of our lives, we must pursue Christ-likeness. It's never easy but it is fulfilling. No matter how much satan would try to steal our hope, kill our love for the Lord and destroy our lives, we must keep on pressing towards the goal. 

Let us leave the past behind us, whether it is good or not so good, so that God will be able to do new and unexpected things in us. After accepting God as my Lord and Savior and after deciding to pursue holiness, I believed in 2 Corinthians 5:17, This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!

I will never be the same again! Ever! That's why I told my self to never compare myself with others. So what if they have an iPhone and I don't have any? So what if they wear designer's and I don't? So what if they're the top and I am not? God isn't after those. He is after my  heart. :) 

1 Corinthians 10:31
New Living Translation (©2007)
So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

And as we do everything for His glory, we will be amazed on how He will shine in our lives! ;)


When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
'Cause girl/boy, you're amazing
Just the way you are!

Don't just be who you want to be, rather, BE WHO GOD WANTS YOU TO BE! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment