Sunday, April 28, 2013

Reminder from Yesterday

This was a note I posted in fb last July 11, 2011 :) 



"I started my day with a prayer and a smile on my face. I did not let the exhaustion I felt last night hinder me to arise today, instead I thanked God because He made me feel better and stronger. So I went to school without any worries, but as I stayed longer I felt the pressure and the criticisms again. And so when I got home, I felt exhausted again. I don’t know where to start; eat, change clothes, do assignments, read books… I ended up texting and surfing the net and I had a non-sense conversation with someone. We texted this way… “sus” “sunget” “ah” “okaaaaaaaay”, then came a thought of the past (I actually don't know now what was this past i was pertaining to) I was so irritable, out of control and helpless. I checked the time and I realized that it’s time for me to talk with our Creator. I sang, prayed and meditated His promise...
Having faith today 
Today's scripture 

Ephesians 3:20
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

Devotional
God is able to do more than we could ever ask, so we can never ask for too much. His supply is abundant so keep asking. The key word seems to be “able” that’s the one that brings a realization that I can trust God with all of the difficulties of life.

“Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine…” as I read this I smiled and got redeemed. Oh well, all I really have to do is to trust our GREAT GOD IN WHAT IS HAPPENING IN MY LIFE AND I SHOULD NOT CARRY THESE BURDENS, INSTEAD, I SHOULD OFFER THESE ALL TO HIM AND LET HIM HANDLE AND TAKE CONTROL OF IT.
I keep you with me in my heart 
You make it easier when life gets hard
 Lucky I'm in love with my best friend 
Lucky to have been where I have been

BEST FRIEND = GOD
AND MY BEST FRIEND DIDN’T FAIL ME, HE MADE ME HAPPY RIGHT AWAY! ;D"

After reading this, I was reminded of how fearless I was before and how I must be a mighty conqueror now. As days go by, we change a lot and we must be aware of those changes so we can asses if who we are right now is who God wants us to be.

And also, recently, I have been praying and praying and praying that God would give me a best friend who will be my buddy as I go to places, who will be my partner in facing my ups and down and who will accept me for who I was, who I am and who I will be. But through this note, I was reminded of who my true and eternal best friend is... It is God. 

I am not alone... :) and I am not just lucky to have Him rather I am blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment